We offer PVD coatings for:
- tools used with plastics (dies, punches),
- cutting tools (milling cutters, drills, lathe tools, taps, countersinks, reamers, etc.),
- molds (for casting aluminum alloys, for plastics (with fillers), processing of rubber products, etc.),
- machine parts,
- decorative elements.
There’s also possibility to coat the elements using the Duplex method (nitriding plus PVD coating).
We provide comprehensive service including:
- consultations and advice regarding PVD coatings
- removal of old PVD coatings
- abrasive blasting
- tool sharpening
- minor material alterations (if necessary and after consultation with the client)
- metallographic examination to determine the composition of PVD cover
- coating quality testing
- applying PVD coatings of:
- CrN – multi-layered
The scope of services is always selected depending on the client’s needs.